Sunova joint care oil is a herbal remedy for pain, which is made with a synergistic blend of Gandhapura oil, Haridra oil, Salai Guggal oil (Boswellia serrata), Clove oil, Capsaicin oil and Menthol oil. All these ingredients are used in around 54 clinical studies to reveal various benefits to curing different health conditions, including knee pain.
All you need to do is apply this oil as required to the affected area. Massage it gently every day or as directed by a physician.
It is recommended to apply the ayurvedic Sunova joint care oil to the affected area around three to four times a day. And, you can even take Joint Care Capsule simultaneously twice a day.
Years of Experience
Bone & Joint Support (3)
Combo Offers (7)
Garcinia Cambogia (1)
Green Coffee beans (1)
Immunity Support (4)
Sexual Wellness (4)
Shop By Ingredients (14)
Stress Relief (1)
Weight Management Products/Supplements (4)
- Regular gentle massaging can help get rid of pain.
- Releases the stress accumulated around affected part.
- If used with Sunova Joint Care Capsules, it can aid in relieving pains completely.
- Since it isn’t a magic pill, it doesn’t promise to magically disappear your pain.
- Patience & regular application are the only way to achieve results.
- Overnight relief from pain can be expected, but it won't go away completely without a proper course of Sunova Joint Care Oil & Sunova Joint Care Capsules.
- Sunova joint care oil is made with naturally sourced ingredients.
- Made with 100% natural and vegan products.
- Includes natural ingredients that are known to relieve pain.
- Does not contain any additives.
- It may contain artificial products.
- The artificial ingredients used in it could or could not affect pain
- It may contain colour and chemical additives.
- There’s no information about the source of ingredients.
1. What are the shipping charges?WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN INDIA if your minimum order value is Rs. 450 and above. A nominal fee of Rs. 65 as a freight charge will be charged on orders below the order value of Rs. 450. Please allow 1-2 working days for your order to be dispatched.
2. How long will it take to deliver order?We aspire to get your product delivered at your doorstep within 4-6 days but at times owing to unforeseen circumstances and delays, deliveries can take slightly longer.Orders Received on Saturday & Sunday or on during any gazetted holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
3. Why COD option is not available?Our Courier partners at few serviceable locations do not offer cash on Delivery (COD) option. Also. Hence, based on your COD option may not be available to you. However, you can always opt for payment through Net Banking/Paytm/UPI or Credit/Debit Card.
4. What are the policies for RETURN AND REFUND?Please visit RETURN AND REFUND POLICY