As the incidence of the coronavirus continues steadily in the country, people are waking up to the importance of an efficiently functioning immune system. It has now become commonplace to find people trying on new home remedies and herbal solutions to boost their defense system. Herbal supplements are a safe and effective method to build strong immunity. Read on to learn more about how herbal remedies influence immunity.
Signs of a weak immune system
A weak immune system is responsible for frequent illnesses and infections with the following signs and symptoms.
- Regular cough and cold.
- Frequent fevers.
- An inability to thrive and gain weight.
- General ill-health.
- The person may even be anemic or underweight.
- Regular attacks of infections may affect the respiratory efficiency.
Advantages of herbal medicines for improving immunity
India has a strong connection with herbal remedies since ancient times. Indians have always placed their faith in herbal solutions for their everyday problems. Herbal medicines have recently gained newfound appreciation in boosting immunity and improving the overall vitality of a person. As more and more people become aware and wary of the side effects and potential hazards of allopathic medicine, they are now turning back to herbal solutions and supplements.
Herbal medicines make the use of powerful raw materials such as Tulsi, turmeric, echinacea, ashwagandha and many more. These herbs singly and in combination have the power to enhance a person’s immune ability and help ward off infections. These herbal supplements are helpful especially when it comes to infectious diseases and adverse effects are rarely seen.
How to improve immunity against cold, fever and corona virus
Certain diet and lifestyle factors play an important role in boosting the immune system of the body. To build a healthy immune system a nutritious diet is indispensable.
Foods that boost immunity
- Fish helps boost your immune response and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Fish is rich in omega-3-fatty acids that promote the formation of immune cells and have numerous health benefits.
- Lemon and orange help to improve immunity and fight infections.
- Garlic and ginger have immunity boosting effects.
- Dry nuts like almonds (badam) and Cashew.
Immune system booster vitamins and Fruits
- Vitamins A, C and E. These help fight off infection with such viruses as the common cold.
- Citrus fruits like oranges, kiwis, limes, etc. are rich in vitamin C and are good immune boosters.
- Avocados and green leafy vegetables can be included in the diet as these promote immune activity.
- Blueberries and broccoli are similarly strong immune boosters.
- Sunflower seeds, flax seeds and even fenugreek also help build a strong immune system.
Immunity Booster Herbs
- Aloe Vera
Physical activity is also essential to stay in shape and remain fit. Yoga is one of the best immune booster physical activity. A well-managed daily routine with healthy habits helps a person stay healthy on all levels, whether physical or mental. A healthy body with a healthy mind is naturally resistant to infections and illnesses.
Best Immunity Supplement in 2021
The best herbal supplement is one that is natural, free of contamination, and gives consistently beneficial results. Not all herbal supplements are equally effective, and the choice of the right herbal remedy is an important one to make.
The best herbal medicine to boost the immune system is Curcumin 500 by Sunova. It is a combination of curcumin and piperine extract.
- It helps to boost immunity
- Thus it fights off infections and improves strength and vitality.
- It enhances liver, brain and heart function and has shown great promise as an immune boosting herbal supplement for people of all age groups.