Sunova Spirulina is certified organic superfood derived from blue green algae cultured in our own ponds. Since ancient times, it has been good source of nutrition. It has also been recommended as superfood of future by NASA.
Spirulina contains 60 – 65% proteins, Which is required for optimal growth and intelligence development. Protein is used in every single cell in our body and is critical for building muscle mass & increases muscular energy levels. Keeps energy level up.
Vitamin A (beta carotene) – plays an important role in healthy bone growth & is good for vision.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – is responsible for maintaining healthy blood cells and helps to boost energy levels.
Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) – helps in building muscles, cell enhancement, and haemoglobin formation.
Vitamin B12 – is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to energy production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy in the body.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – it helps the body in formation and maintenance of connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels etc.
Highly nutritious blend of protein.
Rich Source of vitamin A, B2, B9 and C
Vegetarian source of vitamin B2
Maintain healthy blood cell and helps to boost energy
Rich in minerals like Zinc, Magnesium, Pottasium , Calcium and Iron
Boosts brain function and powerful antioxidant
How to Consume Sunova Bioslim
Two Tablet Daily
Each with Breakfast & Lunch or as directed by physician
Spirulina Platensis 500mg Size 60 Capsule/Tablet
Why Sunova Spirulina Good For You
- Spirulina contains 60 – 65% proteins
- Protein is used in every single cell in our body and is critical for building muscle mass & increases muscular energy levels.
- 10 plus vitamis – Vitamin A (beta carotene) – plays an important role in healthy bone growth is for good vision.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – is responsible for maintaining healthy blood cells and helps to boost energy levels.
- 10 plus minerals Zinc – Increases fertility, Helps in muscle growth repair.
- Manganese – plays an important role in the management of body metabolism, reducing fatigue, reproduction, sprains and inflammation.
- Phosphorus – Reduces muscle weakness & corrects sexual weakness.
- Iron – It helps to provide the supply of oxygen required for contraction of muscles. It is an important participant of Energy Metabolism in human body.